Monday, December 15, 2008

Just For You

Today I sit thinking,What I was and what I am,

What the time is bringing,Is it better,Or is it lame

Life didnt turn,The Way I wanted it to,

So many lessons to learn,Everything seems new

I dreamt of stars,But landed on ground,

Wanted to go far,Searching happiness never found

Were My dreams not conceivable,or so profound

that the melody ended and now there is no sound

I dont know if its imaginary or real,

I dont know if you have felt the way I feel,

I dont know is it easy for you or tough,

I dont know If I pleaded you enough

I am lost and I wait for a hand,

which I think is lost,but waiting I stand

In the darkness of woods and silent surroundings,

I wait for you,and days I am counting

I hope that there must be something,

That I can do or say to make you stay,

A second chance is all I am asking,

So that I can be with you Someday

I hope that someday you would feel,

The same feelings that are hard for me to conceal

I hope that someday life will be benign

And that someday I would be fine....

2 comments:

Rupesh Agarwal said...

words are great...but.....

bacche wats wrong??

Roma and Neha said...

Dear Shivee,
Amazing poem!
I could see my own picture in this.

Regards,
Neha